Over the past 60 years, CCC has become a trusted partner to Global Affairs Canada (GAC), formerly known as Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD) and the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), to provide reliable, timely and cost-effective procurement and contracting solutions in rapidly changing environments.
Who we work with
Government agencies such as DFATD leverage our experience in procurement and contracting so they can focus on their core mandates while we deliver effective solutions.
We take technical requirements and manage the supply arrangement process—putting out international tenders or sourcing from capable Canadian suppliers. Our flexible, responsive and cost-effective procurements solutions are as effective for short-term, urgent aid as they are for long term, more complex projects.
Responsible, transparent, reliable
When working with CCC, the Government of Canada retains full control over program spending, while being assured that funds are spent responsibly, transparently and according to internationally recognized procurement practices. CCC’s involvement often ensures the Government of Canada’s contribution has maximum impact in terms of value for money and timeliness of delivery.
Projects we’ve supported
CCC has worked with Government of Canada departments on a number of international aid projects including:
- Equipment for the Afghan National Police
- Mobile scanners for Pakistan border agents
- Vehicles, spares and vehicle maintenance in Lebanon
- Coast Guard patrol boats in Haiti
- Pharmaceuticals delivered to Zambia
- Emergency procurement for the African Union during the Sudan Crisis
- Equipment and training for the 5th annual Jeux de la Francophonie in Niamey, Niger
- Delivery of helicopters, crew, maintenance and insurance to Sudan