Why do Canadians Exporters choose CCC?
Differentiate your offer with a government to government contract
Pursuing contracts in complex government markets can be simpler with CCC at your side. CCC is a trusted Government of Canada partner that offers government to government contracting benefiting Canadian companies in areas such as reduction of risk, access to buyers and competitiveness. CCC takes on the role as prime contractor and offers a Government of Canada assurance that the contract will be performed according to the agreed terms and conditions.
Access to foreign government decision-makers
- Canadian companies get access to high-level government officials.
- Canadian exporters benefit from a Memorandum of Understanding negotiated with buyers for acquisitions from Canada.
- CCC has knowledge of procurement policy and regulatory issues.
- CCC has experience negotiating contracts in various cultural landscapes.
Competitive advantage of government to government approach
- Canadian exporters are differentiated from competitors with a government to government sole-source contract option and Government of Canada contract guarantee.
- Canadian companies benefit from the option to reduce or eliminate performance bonds and/or advanced payment bonds to reduce costs.
- CCC is able to identify financing through export credit agencies and/or commercial lending institutions.
- CCC offers the credibility of the Canada brand as contracts are signed with the Government of Canada.
Reduction of risk
- Payment risk is reduced as all financial issues, payments and cash flows are executed through CCC.
- Corruption risk is reduced as CCC requires confirmation of ethical business practices for all transactions.
- Political risk is reduced through CCC’s enhanced high-level bilateral relationship.
Accelerated transaction time by eliminating RFP
- Canadian exporters benefit from expedited acquisition processes on a government-to-government basis.