CCC will be participating in the Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) exhibition from September 12-15, 2017 in London, United Kingdom.
DSEI is the world’s largest fully integrated defence and security exhibition that brings together the entire industry to source the latest equipment and systems, develop international relationships, and generate new business opportunities. Held biannual, DSEI provides unrivalled access to key markets across the globe. DSEI 2015 was a major success with 34,038 unique attendees, 1,683 exhibitors including 42 international pavilions exhibiting the latest content from around the world.
Canadian federal departments and agencies are participating in DSEi 2017 to support Canadian companies pursuing global business opportunities. Participating departments and agencies are:
- Global Affairs Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service
- Department of National Defence
- Canadian Commercial Corporation
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Federal Development Agency for Southern Ontario
- Western Economic Diversification Canada
- Public Service and Procurement Canada
CCC’s President and CEO, Martin Zablocki, Vice-President of Business Development and Sales, Cameron McKenzie, Director, Account and Sector Management Business Development and Sales, Jason Hann, and Director of Strategic Business Development and Marketing, Susannah Denovan Fortier will be participating and available to meet with Canadian exporters active in sales to foreign governments. To schedule a meeting with CCC, please contact us
For more information and to register, please click here.