Mandated to support Canadian industry by arranging government-to-government contracts, CCC is an integral part of the Government of Canada’s International Trade portfolio. The portfolio also includes Global Affairs Canada (GAC) and Export Development Canada (EDC).
With our partners, we’ve worked on a number of projects spotlighting Canadian expertise. Recent initiatives include:
- Collaborative Training Session for Canadian Trade Commissioners
- Stabilization and Reconstruction Task Force (START)
- Outreach pilot project with Trade Commissioner Services Quebec Regional Office
- Joint projects, such as the new Quito International Airport in Ecuador
- Caribbean Commodity Trade Transaction Program (CCTTP)