For infrastructure and development projects large and small—from airports to police—CCC connects Canadian exporters to a world of opportunity. Our years of international contracting and our network of international contacts give us unique access to infrastructure and development project work—access we extend to capable Canadian exporters.
As an instrument of the Government of Canada, our involvement adds credibility to a bid. Our robust verification and due diligence processes mitigate risk. And by negotiating direct, government-to-government contracts, we help avoid the lengthy international tending process.
We help exporters negotiate the sometimes-complex terms and conditions of international contracts. And we bring the added expertise of other key Government of Canada departments: Global Affairs Canada (GAC) and Export Development Canada (EDC).
With CCC support you can negotiate stronger contracts with the support of the Government of Canada. For qualified Canadian exporters, the Corporation’s involvement can provide the difference between a great bid and a successful one.
Projects we’ve supported
CCC has worked with governments of other countries on a wide variety of projects including:
- Construction of the new Quito International Airport in Ecuador
- Construction of a power plant in Ghana
- Equipment for the Afghan National Police Force
- Ambulances, communications equipment and training services for the 2005 Jeux de la Francophonie in Niger
- Pharmaceuticals and medication supplied to Zambia
- Water purification systems in Somalia
- Agricultural products for the World Food Program
- Various vaccines for UNICEF
- Hospital construction in the Ivory Coast
- Water well drilling rig in Belize
- Study on the Tarbela Dam in Pakistan
- Railway equipment in Bangladesh, Indonesia, Tanzania, and Kenya
- Road construction equipment in Indonesia